2010年9月13日月曜日

myong-dong favolite shop!

Hi readers!Today I'll introduce my favolite shop in Korea!
I often visit to korea,caz it takes just 2-hours from Japan to Korea.
So,this shop named "SPUR"in myongdong,that's main street of Korea.
"SPUR"deals in only flat shoes. I bought shoes each time I went.
But I'm sorry to say that they doesn't have onlineshop.....sorry..
so if you go to korea,you must go there♪



this one I bought!




"SPUR"
3f,o-bok bldg,279-23,seongsu-ga,3dong,seongdong-gu,Seoul,Korea
tel:+82.2.466.8711~2

7 件のコメント:

  1. I love the shoes! ♥

    xx

    afterFANTASIES.blogspot.com

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    Cute shoes always makes us happy♪

    返信削除
  3. aha, we love shoes :)
    anyways, i'd love to follow each other!
    & thanks for your comment as well!
    xx

    返信削除
  4. Thanks for following!
    Yes, i love bigbang!
    who is your favorite member?

    you're so lucky to have korea so close to you. :)

    返信削除
  5. Thank you for your comment!
    Especially I love GD!!!!!
    He's an amazing!
    how about you?

    返信削除