2010年9月27日月曜日

Must buy-part1-

Hi guys!How are you?It's more cold day by day.It's high time get a new items!

nicholaskirkwood×keith haring
all by jeffery campbell

And last,I introduce a recommend shop 'ALAND' in myongdong Korea.
That shop is in front of SPUR.
Always a lot of people though it's in thin alley that shifts from main street in myongdong.
Abundant items such as clothes,shoes,the bag,the stationery,and furniture are mustering in worldwide from a famous fashion brand to new figure designer's in South Korea.


Have a nice day everyone!

6 件のコメント:

  1. thank you for your comment.
    every woman loves shoes!

    返信削除
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots & the wedges :) Jeffrey Campbell is AMAZING!!!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    返信削除
  3. ahhh amaizng shoe lust! and i am so so obsessed with jeffery campbell!
    x
    mel

    返信削除
  4. LOVE Jeffrey Campbell. I have one pair of his shoes that I bought over the summer and I'm looking to get another before the year is over. I wish I could go shop in Korea. There is SUCH great style in South Korea.

    返信削除
  5. I'm literally dying for the second and third shoes, you just awoke my desire for more shoes :)
    xx

    返信削除