2010年9月23日木曜日

J-pop and K-pop

Hi readers!I'll introduce J(japanese)-pop and K(korean)-pop hot artists!

first artist is 2ne1(twenty-one).
Their styles and songs has a big effect on korean girls!Of course,me too!

Especially my favolite is CL!she's a rapper and center of the group.
Her styles always colorful and stylish.I can't follow her styles.




Next artist is wondergirls.

They're so famous in Korea.They're very good at dance.




and they're japanese artists.

mademoiselle yulia-she's DJ and fashion designer.

kaela kimura-She's fashion model and singer.

DJ KYOKO-She's DJ.

Chara-She's so famous singer in japan.

That's all!Actually,I want to show you more artists,but I'm so tired...

See u next post!

3 件のコメント:

  1. I love that u show artists from where u live, it's always good to see things from other places!
    xx

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    and I'm so glad to hear that.
    I'll introduce more artists asap.

    返信削除